UA-22135472-1

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home Trend = Zigzag Pattern
____________________________________________________________________________

One of the side effects of reading so many blogs and magazines is that you can't help but absorb the latest trends.  This one caught my eye several times over the last month.  The zigzag pattern aka chevron.  It took me a while to groove on it but I think I'm sold now.  What about you...watcha think?

We all know the chevron pattern from the days of crafted floors.


But here's a new and fresh take on the old classic.










Let me know what trends are piquing your interest and we'll explore them on The Design Pages.









1 comment:

  1. Yum -- thanks for the chevron tour. I'm delighted to discover your blog (and I LOVE your background wallpaper for it) -- thank you for finding mine and following on Twitter! -- Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs