UA-22135472-1

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Table for Two
_______________________________

My dishes are square and white and simple but that's how I like it.  I like to cook and I like the plates to be the backdrop to the food BUT every spring I go a little off the white plates and start searching for some funky colours and shapes.  Well have a looky look at what I found on my most recent search...

Here's a sampling of  the wares for the spring line from Denmark's wonderfully creative Rice  spring line.  I don't know about you but my dishwasher has never looked this good!



I don't even drink tea but I want one of these sets.  Check out Rice's entire catalogue.



Not bright and springy but bold and graphic so it still feels like fun.


The only thing missing here is the big glass of Sangria...ahhh, summer

Maybe too beautiful to actually eat off of but I'd love to have them adorn my counters and table.  Thank you yet again for bringing us such an array of wonderful things Kate Spade 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...these are just amazing...I love all the colours..kind of like when you come out of winter and can't wait to don your most colourful oufit...great blog Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carol,
    Love your blog, and this post is so colourful!! I'm a follower now, welcome to blogland!!
    x
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs