UA-22135472-1

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Living Outdoors

Oh baby!  It's that time of year.  None of us wants to set foot inside unless we need to, right?  I spent a whole day yesterday cleaning moss off our deck.  This is a very different experience for me.  Usually in spring I would be brushing away signs of the long and snowy winter but this year it was all about pine needles and green moss.  
As I was slaving away on the deck all I could think about was a new umbrella for my table as well as where to get some stylish and inexpensive new furniture to create the "outdoor living room" that we're all told to have.  Here's a little inspiration to get your outdoor groove on.




Okay, seriously, I would never go anywhere if I owned this!!



Not for curling up or sleeping but super cool nonetheless.



If there are any of you out there that have an outdoor space that even slightly resembles this, I demand an invitation immediately!!

Happy lounging!  Send me photos of your outdoor space to be used in a future blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to start working on our outdoor space but it's such a mess out there plus there's so much to do inside the house! I think I'll have to settle for looking at pretty pictures for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs