UA-22135472-1

Monday, January 31, 2011

Outlet Love

I'm back at home after a whirlwind shopping spree at an outlet mall just outside Seattle this weekend. I have never been a fan of the outlet mall shopping experience and it really has to be well over 10 years since I've last shopped at one.  My friend Kris and I planned this trip as a Christmas gift to our daughters who love fashion and shopping.  After a grotesquely long wait at the border we arrived with cash in hand ready to shop til we dropped.
I am happy to report that I have a new outlook on outlet mall shopping.  The mall is an outdoor mall but is set up in such a configuration that it doesn't feel strip mall-like.  I was not prepared for the bargains I would find....extraordinary!  I was utterly shocked and delighted to discover there is a Restoration Hardware outlet in this mall.  

We all walked away with oodles of goodies but everyone agreed that I was the bargain queen after scoring 3 blouses at Banana Republic for a grand total of $18.  
This baby was under $7

We had 2 swanky king rooms but should have pooled our money and went for one of the uber chic suites.  

Our room
Suite to die for
 Still dying
A little on the masculine side but I'd still take it.

Orca suite - next time you shall be mine

Did the girls have a good time?  Let's just say at the moment I'm a rock star.


Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun time. I haven't been to an outlet mall in years. I don't usually have much luck, seems like you did though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny - I was talking about outlets today too, but fabric outlets! Great minds...

    We have an outlet mall fairly close and, though I don't make it there as often as I would like, I do like to go. The girls look like they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your BR ruffle top! I don't have much luck with outlet shopping I'm afraid. Maybe I need to go to Seattle.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Keep in touch :)
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rock star! Thanks for the visit today :) It too reading this post to realize it has been forever since I've been outlet shopping as well. It really brings me back to my high school years when they really became the buzz. What a fun, fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like everyone was on a shopping spree this weekend! My spree started on Friday and didn't stop until today! Mainly because a huge blizzard is coming :( My sprees involved several trips for paint and one super huge Old Navy sale! I'll be painting the house until the cows come home! Glad to hear you had such a fab weekend! Those hotel rooms are a hoot!
    Have a great week!
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun ... I don't spend nearly enough time shopping anymore. A liitle retail therapy would feel pretty good right now :) Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs