UA-22135472-1

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guest Post





    I am very honoured to be taking part in my very first Guest Post today via the lovely Karen at Strictly Simple Style. This blog was one of the first that I started following and is part of the A-list that gets a visit every day so it was really nice to be asked to be part of it for a day.

    I'm blogging about the design dilemma of dealing with a long, narrow space so pop over and check it out.  Once you're there, stay for a look around.  Karen blogs about design, food and life and does it with charm and wit.


    5 comments:

    1. Can't wait to dig into your blog, Carol.
      Your newest follower,
      Camille

      ReplyDelete
    2. I enjoyed your guest post over at Strictly Simple Style! Great ideas for bowling alley rooms :) Just followed you on Google Connect.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Just read your guest post and left you a comment on the other blog! Fabulous post too btw:-)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the tips. Nice to see a peek into your home! That is my dilemma with our games room, I am going to place the sofa halfway in the room, breaking up the length and creating 2 zones. Hope it works {still need to get the sofa though!}

      BTW: I think I am going to get the paint for the end table this weekend and start painting!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs