UA-22135472-1

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter in Blogland

I don't do much in the way of Easter decorating but there are some out there who are doing amazing things. Here's a little peek at my most favourite of them all.

Tulips and daffodils are quite perfect on their own but the addition of this "bird's nest" makes it so great for a special Easter table.

I love these non-traditional coloured eggs.  They would look great just sitting on a counter in the kitchen just as they are, in their cardboard container

This colourful banner was made from paint chips.  How resourceful.






I will be making this because it's so darn cute.  Look for my copycat version tomorrow.


Add some rolled fondant and attach to an Easter egg and you have instant cuteness with Mr. & Mrs. chocolately potato head.


I love the simplicity of these baskets filled with Easter goodies.




Okay, I know this is an oldie but it makes me chuckle.


All images via Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, most of the images aren't showing up on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I can't see the either! But I am sure they must be fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the top 2 pictures, but that's it. :(

    Love that bird's nest, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tulips in the bird's nest! I wish I could see the other images. Wonder what happened? Can't wait to see your copy cat tomorrow ;)
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images are working for me! :) That birds nest is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pic's are beautiful. They all worked for me. Can't wait to see your decorations tomorrow.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny cartoon gets me every time :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see your copycat version.

    Peeps, jelly beans, and tulips. Can you go wrong??? I may need to remember this for next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs