UA-22135472-1

Friday, April 8, 2011

Guest Post - Pepper Design Blog

Happy Friday friends!  Is it just me or did that week go by in the blink of an eye?

Today I'm thrilled to be over at Pepper Design Blog answering Morgan's questions as part of her "Friday Guest Blog Interview" series.  This was one of the very, very first blogs I ever read and I've been hooked ever since.  If you're not already addicted, go check it out and have a good look around.  Morgan has an amazing array of design and entertaining ideas.




Thanks to Emily A. Clark for featuring my distressed dresser yesterday.  I am stunned by the reaction I've had to that dresser and appreciate all the positive feedback!




ec grab button


I'm hoping this great spring weather continues through the weekend so that I can get some of the spray painting projects completed this weekend.  Oh yeah, and try to remove all the red paint that covered the deck from my last spray painting project...darn wind.

9 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see you at Emily A. Clark's blog yesterday! :) Off to see your guest post now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So happy to see you at Emily's....that dresser was perfect...great job!!! I am off to a
    see your interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the features and since I'm a "Johnny come lately" to your blog (c:...I hadn't ever seen that dresser. It is totally amazing and $35???? You have to be kidding me! That is out of this world bargain shopping...you need to come show me the ropes (c: Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed to get red spray paint on your deck? Thanks for sharing that litle tidbit, glad to know you are capable of a little mistake (even if it was the winds fault) lol Off to check out the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature! It really did turn out amazingly well. Be proud!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature...your guest post is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can all say we knew her when!!! nice guest spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the feature and guest blogging spot!! You deserve it. You are such a ray of sunshine. I look forward to every comment from you and love seeing your comments on other people's blogs as well.

    P.S. I would respond directly back to the comment email alert with an email, but your comments come in as no-reply. That can be changed in your blogger profile. Just click show email address. (Just in case that is helpful.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dresser. Oh I know about that wind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs