UA-22135472-1

Friday, May 6, 2011

Guest Post - JPM Design

Happy Friday everyone.  Today I'm guest posting at JPM Design.  If you haven't been there before, or even if you have, come by and take a look and say hello.  Mary is an Interior Designer and Event Planner in Northern California.  She is super talented and has a blog that you'll be reading for hours.


Enjoy the weekend.  If you are a mother I wish you the happiest Mother's Day and hope you are spoiled with love and presents on Sunday.  I know I'm looking forward to being a lady of leisure for the day.  The 8:30 am field hockey game is going to put a damper on my sleep plans but I guess I can always take a nap.

5 comments:

  1. Hopping right over to take a gander...and Happy Mothers Day, mamasita! I say milk it for all it's worth (c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Carol!! Happy Mothers Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have a 7:45 hockey practice on Sunday, I feel your pain!
    Happy Mother's Day to you, enjoy that nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Hope you have a really special day!
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's motherhood for you -- up at an early hour for the most important people in our lives! Off to JPM.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs