It's a long weekend here in Canada. This is the the official opening to summer round here so there's some good old Canuck celebrating to be done.
Is there a better way for a blogger to celebrate a holiday than to be given an award? Certainly not.
I send a big Canadian holiday hug to Carrie at Hazardous Design for awarding me with a Versatile Blogger award.
The rules of the award mandates that I tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know and that I pass the award along to 7 blogs that I have recently discovered so here we go friends...
1. I'm a total book nerd
2. I love to work out and dream of being a lady of leisure and health clubs
3. I'm a city girl but have taken my kids camping for 2 weeks with no husband...booyah!
4. Did I say I love pink:!
5. If salt & vinegar chips had to fight hickory sticks to the death I wouldn't know who to vote for:!
6. My fluffy baby dog is almost 15 years old and I am determined to see her make it to 20:)
7. My desert island food is thai food...green curry, mmmm!
And now on to the fun stuff. Here are the fabulous blogs that I have nominated for the award...
1. Sugar & Spice in the Land of Balls
2. All Things Bright & Beautiful
3. A View Along the Way
4. Design Manifest
5. A Prairie Perch
6. You Me and The Weiner
7. Gorgeous Shiny Things
8. Just Bella
9. All Kinds of Lovely
On another happy note, I was the winner of a giveaway last week. So Stinkin' Cute blog drew my name in a giveaway for Cosmic White. It's a lip plumping lip gloss and teeth whitener in one. How cool is that?