UA-22135472-1

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Pictorial Weekend

I just found myself cruising Pinterest and realized this is a highly addictive pastime.  At the same time I was thinking about the weekend and thought I could use my addiction to create a pictorial narration of what the weekend has in store for me.

It's the weekend therefore I must eat cheese and this looks like a damn good way to do it.

And if I give these to the kids I won't have to share the cheese!

This is a serious springtime polish, isn't it?  Yes, that's happening.

Saturday night we will be going to a going away party for friends who are moving back to Australia.  Is it possible to be having a great time and a sad time all at the same time?  I know I could keep my spirits high if there was a chevron cake there.

I was thinking of ironing this onto my shirt for the party.  Thoughts????
On Sunday I will be getting up much earlier than I would ever like to get up on a Sunday because a certain little girl has a field hockey game.  This is what I will be saying to everyone I see...
But this is what I'll be thinking...

Have the most amazing weekend ever!!

18 comments:

  1. That melty gooey camembert looks so good! You are totally hilarious and should definitely iron that on a shirt. I almost snorted my tea with that last set of pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a weekend in store. Those popsicles are crazy! As for the cake, I'll take one please :)

    You are so hilarious, have fun at your party despite the farewell. I have been up since 4:45 this morning, got my son off to a hockey tournament in N.Van! I get to hang out there all day today with 3 boys in tow, wonder if they would mind if I dragged them to Sally Ann?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes on the camembert - my fav cheese!

    And I would totally do the 'I try not to laugh...' t-shirt!!!

    Have a great weekend Snow White :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha. I think that last pic should be framed in some gilded, serious-looking frame, then hung on a gallery wall among serious photos of dead relatives. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could wear that t-shirt proudly girl, you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cheese looks pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest is my new best friend. I.can't.stop.pinning.
    By the way, thanks for your approval and insight on a 10 year old's bday party. I think I might take my niece to get a facial the day before her birthday (because being ten is so stressful) How cute would it be to see a 10 year old with a mud mask??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. You are too funny :)
    Looks like I'll need to join the bandwagon and check out pinterest.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha LOVE the tshirt idea. you should totally do it, if not only to wear around the house, and then gradually to the grocery store, and then having it turn into your uniform. so what.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are those popsicles? It looks so pretty and yummy! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. Nice blog, by the way. Now following.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore the cake...hope you have an amazing holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cheese and bread looks SO SO yummy!!! I need that now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bahahaha!! This was a good one! I sooo want that bread and cheese!
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, love it all and i need to paint my nails-that's on my list too-will probably need the hubby to help:-). hope you're having a fab weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so funny! The chevron cake is so cool! I have never seen one of those. Hope you have a great time at the party. Sorry that your friend is leaving, but it might be a cool place to visit! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post made me hungry and happy. :) I hope the weekend turns out just like you showed! :)

    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs