UA-22135472-1

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogger Lunch + If You Love Me

This weekend I met up with some of the great bloggers that make up the Canadian Design & Lifestyle Bloggers West group for lunch on Saturday.  Some of them I know well and some I only know from reading their blog (although that often makes me feel like we're friends).  We met up in a hip part of the city for a delicious meal and some amazing conversation. Here is a snap shot of how great looking my peeps are...


I never did report on the trip I took to Anthropologie shortly after it opened in Vancouver last month.  Barb wrote a nice post on her finds here.  Should you decide that you love me so much and want to shower me with gifts, here are some suggestions.

This bowl would be perfect at my front door for keys.

Measuring cups that look so good.  Seriously!!  Barb says they would break but I'm willing to take the chance.  WANT.

I always love cute knobs but I think I love these even more because they're vegetarian.

More vegetarian knobs.  Just try to convince me that they would look better sitting in a bed of beef.

These are actually candles but they are stunning jars and smell nice as well.

When you're a thrift store addict like me it's important to know where a cute accessory can make a difference.  A $5 lamp with one of these is still a deal.

The cutest pencils evahhhh!

Of course these are napkins but of course we instantly thought they could be transformed into a pillow.  Doesn't everyone do that when shopping in the kitchen section of a store?

I adore these mugs and thought about them for days after seeing them.  Barb bought one and reported to me that it's unstable bottom left a big mess on her bookcase.  Cute but unstable...oh, those days are over honey!

So if you really love me I'll take one of each...or any.  Or you can just tell me that you love me. That works too:)










21 comments:

  1. I love Anthro! I bought some cute knobs there for an end table that I refinished. Things are a little pricey, but keep your eye on sales, they are pretty good.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun hitting the store with you! Yes, that darn mug - pretty but don't fill it up to the rim with coffee! Fun to see you Saturday. Maybe we should squeeze in another thrift store jaunt before school gets out? Maybe the US? or your neck of the woods again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those anthro bowls! So pretty. And of course I adore their knobs. Perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blasted over to Anthro after our meet up and before my next... my first time. Sad that I didn't see those napkins!! Love the bold colours of the turquoise one. Guess I'll just have to go back! ; )
    Great to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers meet up sounds fun! Love your Anthropologie finds.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! This is why I love blogging so much- for my blogger buddies who I only know online and the ones I've actually met in person. Looks like you had a fun trip to Anthropologie too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Anthro! Wish I could get over to one more often. The blogger meet up sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, I LOVE the napkins - and measuring cups - great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol
    I would love to have you as a book end!! Don't you just love Anthro! I think after doing some shooting you and I should go and shop our hearts out. I want some of those cups. I nice set of 4. How cozy. It was nice meeting you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome finds! I love the mercury jars...and all the fabi knobs! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you Carol! Haha!
    Great items by Anthroplogie, I'll take the yellow bowl and one of those wobbly mugs please :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great day Carol. Loving all of your beautiful finds at Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving all your finds! sounds like a fun time, especially getting to meet fellow bloggers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol - it looks like so much fun! I was so sorry to miss the event. Thank you so much for popping in to my blog today and for your sweet comment. Love your blog!

    Cheers,
    amy*

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like so much fun! I would absolutely love to meet some of my fave blends (y'know bloggers + friends = blends (c:)...and that would be an absolute BLAST! I'm completely obsessed with Anthro...I hardly ever buy anything there because they are so spency, but they have seriously drool worthy lovelies there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great time getting together with fellow bloggers! Thanks for the visit to Anthro - I just love that place and could spend a lot of money in there! oh, and I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhahaha cute but unstable days are over - too funny!! I do find that the quality / finishing of some anthro products are suspect - but they always always always LOOK amazing. I think those candle jars and the first bowl are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think if I put decorations in a bowl of beans, people would think I was ca-razy. Anthro does it and it looks all breezy and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The fabrics on the napkins are so pretty they could be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes I'll be your bookend next time! Love Anthro, I need to get back there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs