UA-22135472-1

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Friends Rock & What's in my Purse

I am one lucky lady.  I have some of the best friends that a girl could ever want.  One of them is my bestie Ginny who I have known since childhood.  We have been through it all and she still loves me!!  We have managed to maintain our strong, close bond even after I left Toronto for Vancouver.  

Yesterday I received this in the mail.  A package always makes me smile but even more so because I saw her name as the sender.  It's not my birthday so what gives?

I opened it up and found this little package along with a note saying she had thought of me when she saw it and wanted me to wear it and think of her.  Can you see why she's a bestie?

Does this girl know me or what????  Crazy!  I adore it.

Despite the fact that it looks as though I spend copious amounts of time in the sun and never moisturize, it is NOT true.  These close up shots are cruel.

Ginny, you know me too well and I love you for thinking of me when I'm so far away xo

Oh and a sappy card too:)  Seriously, how did I get so lucky?

Want to see what I carry in my purse?  Go take a look at The Daisy Diaries because Shelly is doing a tour of bloggers purses.  I had my goodies spread out to photograph and my friend Lori laughed and said there should be more.  Take that as a warning that I may not have met my girl quota of purse items.  But that's okay, I make up for it with the number of pink items I own:)

16 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those friends that know you so well!! She, obviously, has good taste!

    I checked out your purse too. Kind of in love with that orange Kate Spade-ness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a friend like that. Love the bracelet! As for your bag - perfectly styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having great friends is so special and wonderful. What a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting little packages in the mail! I like sending them just as much too. I'm totally bringing back handwritten letters, It's so much more thoughtful than an email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packages are awesome! Good friends even better! Enjoy your beautiful new bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun mail is fantastic!! lovely bracelet too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting packages from my friend Jess. She really gets me and would totally find the perfect bracelet for me like your friend did. I can tell you're gonna wear it a lot!
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO sweet and the bracelet is very pretty! And love your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise. It's great having friends who know you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure can see why she's a bestie. What a lovely, thoughtful thing to do ... I love just "cause" presents! You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend is so sweet and thoughtful! And I love the things you have in your purse. By the way, I am a Kate Spade fan, too! I have a few of her handbags in all different colors!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great surprise! That's why besties are besties :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy mail is the best! And I love the pretty trinket that travelled with love across the country. Ginny is swell. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs