UA-22135472-1

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Is it ever too soon to start thinking about Christmas decorating?  Yes, of course it is.  July is definitely not the time to be breaking out the tiny Christmas trees and nutcrackers.  So what gives you wonder?


Today I will be visited by the lovely and talented Tracey Ayton who is a lifestyle photographer in Vancouver.  We are working together on a photo shoot for diy projects that will appear in both the fall and holiday editions of Dabble magazine.  

Between a stupendous time in Portland and the preparations for this shoot I have been quite a slacker in the blog department.  I promise to be more vigilant in doing my rounds visiting all your blogs very soon.  

14 comments:

  1. Never too soon to think about Christmas decorating but to implement, yes way too soon :) It's so funny because I just recently pinned a few Christmas decor photos to my Pinterest account. How exciting for you - you've been a busy lady. Is that your lamp in the photo above and if so, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Super exciting! Can't wait to see the spread! I love this little vignette :)
    Kelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I love that lamp too. I was just in Hobby Lobby yesterday and the Christmas decorations are already invading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see the photos in Dabble! Can't imagine Christmas in July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool, Carol! Congratulations!!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun! Congrats!
    Michael's is already filled with Christmas craft stuff... you know what they say, Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not going to lie, this post made me shudder. But congratulations! CAn't wait to see the feature in DAbble (and along that trend...can't wait to hear about your trip to Portland!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting!! Comngrats to you:) (and I will let you do the thinking about Christmas, it is too early for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fabulous Christmas in July type of day. Carol, your a blast to work with and I look forward to the next crafty project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Congrats on the magazine feature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! congrats on the feature, how exciting! We actually celebrate Christmas with one side of the family this weekend! Christmas in August at the beach has become an awesome tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs