UA-22135472-1

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guest Post - Haus Design

I have been a very bad blogger lately but I'm back.  I've been so distracted by the warm summer weather that took soooo long to make it's appearance on the west coast.  I'll be making my rounds to say hello and see all of you very soon.


Today I'm guest blogging over at Haus Design.  Barbara is taking a vacation from her home in Germany to travel to Denmark and Norway.  Lucky, lucky lady!!  I've been following Barbara for a while now and always enjoy her European perspective on design.  I'm especially fond of her now that I discovered she's originally from Portland which is my new favourite American city.  I'm blogging about decorating your home with elements from nature.  Come by Haus Design and say hello.








8 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and even more glad that you've finally got some summer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one catching up with her blog reading. I feel like I've only been able to sit down at the computer for mere moments with all the hubbub of this summer. Glad to hear you've been enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try using branches somewhere in our home this fall. Putting it on the to-do list. Great post and I bet you're having a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a hard time staying in front of the computer as well! Summer is too short - go enjoy it :) I'm heading over to check out your post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guest post - loved the inspriation, and good thought to use branches. I hope the weather stays gorgeous, you guys have been waiting a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!!! I am totally in love with the vintage hardware and the bamboo screens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? Not San Francisco? (Kidding.) Glad you've been enjoying some time away from blogging. That's a good thing. Off to see your post now.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Carol - you did such a beautiful job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs