I sort of alluded to this last week but now it's official. We're moving...again! This time we're headed to the interior of British Columbia aka wine country but more about that later. I am so excited to get to work on a new home and can't stop thinking of paint colours, fabrics and furniture layouts.
There's no doubt in my mind that grey paint will replace all the taupe neutrals I have been using for so long. Grey has undertones of either green, blue or purple and I am strictly on the lookout for a grey with blue undertones but one that is perceived as only grey.
Here are my top contenders.
1. Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore. Light and soft with a slight cast of blue and it looks great with bold colour which is exactly what I'm looking for.
2. Coventry Gray by Benjamin Moore. Perfect mid tone with almost no undertone.
3. Stone Harbor by Benjamin Moore. Super light and easy to live with.
4. Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore. Super light (almost white) and neutral.
5. Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore. Another perfect backdrop.
So what do you think? Have you used a grey that you are smitten with because I want to hear all your suggestions and recommendations before taking the giant leap. I happen to really like Benjamin Moore but I should say that I am not against other paint manufacturers so feel free to share whatever great grey experience you have had.