UA-22135472-1

Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank You and Guest Post

Happy Monday everyone.  I'm on the road to recovery and wanted to send a huge 'thank you' to all of you lovely bloggers for your warm wishes that you sent over the last week.  If anyone ever asks why I love blogging so much I'll be able to point to this.  How nice it is to have such a great community of friends who reach out with warmth when things go off the track...xo


So the kids are back to school and I anticipate being able to finally get back on track with a regular schedule again.  Today I'm over at 10 Rooms talking about my favourite colour with Anne Marie.  If you already know this blog, you surely love it and if you don't, get over there now.  It's an absolute design lovers extravaganza.  

12 comments:

  1. I was thinking about how you were doing over the weekend and maybe a little selfish because I just missed your posts ;) Heading over there now - I love the "inspiration" button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you are feeling better! I'll pop by 10 Rooms and take a look. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my friends just had appendectomies! Hope you're recovery goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling much better and self-medicating with a whole lot of Ben & Jerrys? Popping over there now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your appendix. Sounds like you area already doing better! Which is saying a lot after surgery. Best wishes for an easy and speedy recovery, Carol!!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are feeling better, Carol. Wishing you speedy recovery!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm....your guest post nailed it....and if that's what you do recovering from appendicitis all the more power to ya ;) glad you're gettin gbetter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to post over at the blog, Carol. Hoping you get lots of rest and are back diy-ing soon - xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs