UA-22135472-1

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Guest Post - hodge:podge

It is a very rare and special occasion when I do a post on a Sunday.  Usually I'm a strictly weekday blogger but today I'm guest posting at hodge:podge.


Barb is a kindred spirit and we have become great friends through our shared love of blogs, design and the hunt for great finds at the thrift stores.  She has an amazing blog full of inspiring diy projects.  She's one of the mastermind organizers of the west coast blogging group that gets together regularly AND she recently convinced Ikea to sponsor a swanky evening for all of us.  
Here's myself, Barb and Meesh at the Ikea sponsored party

Every Sunday she hosts a series called So Canadian Eh? and interviews some amazing design talent including Tommy Smythe, Christianne Lemieux and Margot Austin.  This week I am honoured to be her guest.  If you haven't read it already, go here and check it out.

14 comments:

  1. It was fun to learn more about you, Carol. I loved your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your interview. I like Westerns too. In case I haven't mentioned this, I love your blog and you provide me with constant ideas and inspiration. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words Carol! And thanks for letting me interview you! Will miss you...sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interview! I love learning more about my blog friends. I need to get back into Zumba! It's such a great workout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your interview! Always fun to learn more about the women behind the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this interview and learning more about you! Moving to wine country? A dream!!! Also, I don't think I'd add anything to your survival diet. Sounds perfect to me! Cheers! Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your interview on Barb's blog was great. I wish you so much success in the next little while with the move and transition. We will miss you at our blogging events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a great interview! Yes, you will be missed at our blogger shindigs! :) Awesome photo, too!...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, wonderful interview. I loved all of your answers about surprising things about you...you are so humble, and yet had so many fun, interesting and surprising things to say about yourself. It was great to learn more about your wonderful self! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are every bit as fabulous as I imagined! Fun interview and I loved seeing some of your residential work. Love the title of this column too!
    Kelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post, loved seeing your work. Isn't it great the people you "meet" on blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your interview Carol. It was so nice to meet you during the IDSwest weekend - I hope there are more meet-up opportunities to cross paths. Would love to get to know your better! Love your blog and I find you so inspirational. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How could I not have heard about this amazing blog before now? Heading over to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great interview Carol, I enjoyed that! Its nice to get to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs