UA-22135472-1

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Guest Post - Hyphen Interiors

Well it's Christmas Eve and the anticipation for the big day couldn't be higher around here.  Tonight we are sharing a fabulous seafood extravaganza with good friends including our friend's mother and 97-year-old grandmother.  How special is that!  Tomorrow we'll be our own little family Christmas.


Today I'm guest posting over at Hyphen Interiors where I share my ideal Christmas.  You probably know Kristy from her fabulous Painted Chair makeover.  She's a talented designer who is currently moving to a new home so there will be lots of great projects coming up in 2012.  

Go here to visit and take a sneak peek at what I would do to make the perfect Christmas party.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

  1. I'll stop by Kristy's blog and check out your guest post, Carol. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    Wendi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for guest posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headed that way! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing. For now I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and to thank you for visiting my place and your lovely comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Hope your holidays have been great and 2012 brings you all things good xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs