UA-22135472-1

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Lust List

I thought maybe it would be helpful to just put it out there.  So honey, this is what I want if you're stuck for gift giving ideas this Christmas.


Necklace
Art
Ski Chalet
Wallpaper
Boots

Welcome to The Design Pages' newest sponsor, Flutter Flutter.  You are likely familiar with Rosa's Juju hat that she featured on her blog earlier this year.  It received much well deserved recognition.  If you love it and want to know where to get it you can visit her etsy shop Flutter Flutter studio.  There is also a selection of unique and one of a kind Christmas cards for those looking for something lovely for the season.


16 comments:

  1. Hope you get everything on your list! A ski vacation would be heaven right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa is a good listener! Really love the Cozamia print! Bookmarking her site. :)

    Great new sponsor, Rosa's work is fantastic!I just noticed the little reindeer, snowmen and santa in the letters!!! SO CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one ski chalet please!

    Love how Rosa is a new sponsor. Still thinking I might start that in the new year, you use Paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice list!...go Santa!
    Your advent tree is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woops ment to say yeah to have Rosa onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Cozamia as well, and I just tried on those Uggs! Ha, I still have a little mountain in me :) I did not see the DIY Juju hat, so I guess I had better head on over there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll cross my fingers that you get some of your list fulfilled...especially the great wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are cheeky! Does your honey even have a chance? Those ugs are awesome!

    Congratulations on your new sponsor. I love Rosa's juju hats, and Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your picks. There was a big Kate Spade sale on Gilt Groupe last week. He would have scored the necklace on sale. Love that hat and the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that wallpaper and have ever since I saw it on Oh Joy. And you can never go wrong with some new boots - might be one of my favorite Christmas gifts my hubby gave me. Fashionable and functional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh SWEET! So great to see my print has made your wishlist Carol! great picks if I do say so myself ;) off to check out flutter studio, already like what i see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the wishlist! Especially the ski chalet - may as well include all price points! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to be on board Carol! Good luck with the chalet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs