In case you've been on a Siberian holiday for the last year and haven't heard of O'verlays you can go here and read my post about them or you can go take a look at their site.
This is how the boring Ikea dresser began her life.
I gave the dresser fronts a coat of paint to match the bookcase I made for Olivia's room last year. Read about here if you need a refresher.
Lastly I attached the O'verlay (this one happens to be aptly named "Olivia"). I didn't even bother to photograph it because it's so darn simple. They come with little peel and stick adhesives but I found that wasn't enough so I added finishing nails.
I have a second set to try out on some atrociously ugly side tables and I plan to spray those ones. Look for the exciting post coming soon!