UA-22135472-1

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why Yes, That IS Designer Toilet Paper

How do you make toilet paper cool?  You ask mega sensational designer Jonathan Adler to help, that's how.

Last week in Toronto, Cottonelle held a media event to launch its "Respect the Roll" campaign and presented the new toilet paper covers created by the design genius.


You all know how much I adore Jonathan Adler and now in my own personal game of 6 Degrees of Separation I can say I'm only one degree away.  My good friend and super talented Prop Stylist Christine Roberts was the lucky gal chosen to style the bathroom vignettes and the reception room.  

Purdy & Talented

Here's what she did...





images from here except for Chris' photo which I stole from her Facebook page:)

So what do you think?  Is there going to be some Jonathan Adler in your bathroom soon?

18 comments:

  1. I love love love Jonathan Adler. Your friend did a great styling job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love what she did! but i think i would feel very wrong going potty in someplace so glam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did an amazing job! So bold and colorful...I love all three
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, this is fun. She did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm secretly hoping that there will be a Jonathan Adler toilet paper roll cover in the swag bags at the bloggers meetup on Saturday, seeing as Cottonelle is a sponsor :-) Love the vignettes displaying the three different patterns - so fun & colourful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine IS talented!! I love Jonathan Adler's designs but a toilet paper roll will just get COATED in hairspray in my bathroom. But I love the concept. Ours are stored in a drawer beside the can but this is perfect for people who keep them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOhh, you are going to have to read a post I have for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these the actual ROLLS of paper, or are they cases for individual rolls? Either way, I love them and want some for my basement bathroom!! JAdler is so uber talented, and I'm crazy about the way he uses colour & form in his design!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. He thinks of everything! And I love the way Christine styled the vignettes. Fresh, fun... and did you notice the matching toilet paper covers? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about a fun display area - so much fun! I'd love to add one of those into our home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I love the crazy patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fancy! I never realized I wanted designer toilet paper... until today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is this? What a great project to land. Toilet paper will never be the same and Christine rocked the display. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally just started following your blog too! Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh she is soo purdy and talented, love those little houses and she really made that toilet paper look good! Would love to hear all her tips on styling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These bathrooms are so chic and groovy, love the styling!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs