UA-22135472-1

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guest Post - Emily A. Clark

One of my very favourite bloggers, Emily A. Clark has a new series and I"m thrilled to be part of it today.  The series is called Send Me a Picture and each month a group of bloggers will submit a photo based on the topic.  Today you can pop over and take a look into our bedrooms but particularly our night stands.

I don't know the entire roundup of bloggers but I do know that the amazing Naomi from Design Manifest will also be there and frankly, who doesn't want to see more of Naomi's cool pad.  Pop on over and say hello.

14 comments:

  1. Carol, thanks so much for your kind words and for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm off the check it out. And congrats!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue paint color paired with the warm wood. Very pretty nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your nightstand is so YOU! And love that drinking glass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... your night table was my fave. I'm a book person too. That drinking glass is fab. Where did you get the rug? It looks kind of like La Fiorentina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project! I LOVE your nightstand, it's my fave, shhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nightstand, Carol! What a fun series!
    ~ Wendi ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great series! You'll have to teach me your tricks to keeping alive such a gorgeous orchid! I'm scared to even buy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the night stands look great, but I like yours best :-) The colours of the wall, carpet, artwork, and orchid are so pretty and vibrant, and I love how the wood gives it all a sort of organic feel. Plus there's just the right amount of bling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well that was a trip worth taking....thanks for the intro! Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series that you are doing ...... popping over right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun little series! Love your vintage water glass... my water bottle just doesn't cut it now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Yep, my water glass is shameful compared to your pretty gold one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs