**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them
1. What is your profession? In no particular order, Interior Designer, Chef, Chauffeur, Referee, Psychiatrist, DJ, Party Planner and Athlete (okay maybe not that one but I secretly have a desire to be a professional athlete).
2. How would you describe your style? My style is ever evolving but I am always eclectic. I am transitioning recently to include a bit more traditional into my normally modern interiors. I always want my home to reflect us so it's a bit quirky and a tad strange.
3. Salty or sweet? Totally and 100% salty.
4. How would you describe your ideal Sunday morning? Waking up when I wake up as opposed to when my alarm tells me to wake up. Enjoying a coffee and then stepping out the door and being magically transported to any one of my favourite cities (Toronto, Vancouver, San Francisco or Paris) and strolling around looking in decor stores, book stores, clothing stores, high-end grocery stores and sipping on a never ending and always warm coffee. Oh yeah, and it's spring!
5. Which celeb would you want to have as a bestie? I'm not a celebrity stalker by any means but I think Heather's answer of Gwyneth Palwtrow is pretty darn good. If she's already taken by Heather then maybe Nate Berkus. Doesn't he just seem like so much fun?!
6. What is the best book you read last year? I love reading and truly can't decide on one so you'll have to bear with me. I LOVED The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Late Nights on Air, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Peel Society and When You Are Engulfed in Flames. Read them all!
7. What is your dream vacation? I am a bit bi-polar when it comes to vacations. On the one hand I love spending time in big cities and going to art galleries and great restaurants but I'm also a rugged girl and some of my most memorable holidays have been outdoor adventures. Can I do both?
8. What's your guilty pleasure? Without a doubt, reality tv. Not proud of it but it's the truth.
For reals Canadian reality tv junkies. I can spot Kim Cattrall, Pamela Anderson and Sarah McLachlan but don't recognize the others.
9. What are your top 3 must have make-up items? Mascara-I have tremendously scrawny eyelashes. A good foundation-I use a Mac product that I"m currently loving. Burt's Bees coloured lip balm. I like to wear lipstick but would definitely survive with just Burt's Bees. It's minty and tingly and gives a nice little hit of colour.
10. What is your dream job? Before studying Interior Designer I briefly studied Journalism so if I could combine those 2 passions and work for a design magazine I would consider that to be perfection.
11. What is the best piece of advice you ever received? Haha, that's funny because I never heed any advice that's ever, ever been given to me. I am very determined and I just do what I want. Not always successfully but at least I have no regrets:)
TAG, YOU'RE IT
I'm being very patriotic and going for an almost 100% Canadian crew.
Classic Chic Home
I Dream of Chairs
Off Her Hinges
Primitive & Proper
Sheila Zeller Interiors
Strictly Simple Style
Tracey Ayton Photography
West Pear Avenue
1. What did you do last Friday night?
2. What is your specialty in the kitchen?
3. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. What is your favourite computer or phone app?
6. Who inspires you the most?
7. If you and I were going to spend a weekend together what would you plan for us?
8. What was the best book you read last year?
9. What's your biggest accomplishment of 2012?
10. Do you like to dance?
11. Which is your favourite, must read blog?
Thanks for including me Heather. It's so much fun to learn new things about the peeps I love!