UA-22135472-1

Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting My Frog On


If you've been reading this blog for a while you know how much I love, love, love Frog Tape.  I use it on all my home projects and I've sworn off every other brand of painting tape since Frog Tape made its appearance in Canada last year.  Naturally, when they asked me to join their Blog Squad I jumped at the chance.  


After accepting their offer I was introduced to the rest of the squad and let's just say there was a jaw that needed to be picked up off the floor that day.  These women are the superstars of the blogging world and to be associated with them is so amazing.  It's kind of like being on a movie set with Sandra Bullock and Gwyneth Paltrow.  You know what I'm saying?  They're the best of the best.  I would totally ask for an autograph if I met any of them in real life.  And here they are...












My very first project as a member of the Frog Tape Blog Squad is just drying as we speak.  It'll be on the blog tomorrow but here's a sneak peak.


Any guesses?

11 comments:

  1. Is it a door?

    Congrats to Frog Tape for rounding out their blog squad with your great talent ... I would totally want your autograph too :)

    I swear by Frog Tape myself. It gave me perfect horizontal wall stripes with zero bleed and no touch up needed in my foyer makeover and in my current kitchen project it enabled me to cleanly paint the trickiest area. Looking forward to seeing your project with Frog Tape.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh it looks so fun and i love the project peak- i am guessing black and white chevron dresser....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy such amazing amphibian named tape? can't wait to see your reveal, those lines are super crisp! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite pattern! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the gig! Looks like it's going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - you are a superstar! And I'll be wanting your autograph, please :-) I'm with Cassie - Chevron something, and I think it's a piece that we'll find in your mom cave! Don't keep us waiting too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to be superstar! Can't wait to see what you're taping up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Carol! You superstar you! I just used the frog tape from a blog I read from you- the stuff works great, thank you very much! And I think it is something chevron too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever it is, I can't wait to see it! Love black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the gig! I need to get my hands on some of this tape too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! How exciting!!! You fit in with those other blogs quite nicely I must say. Cannot wait for the reveal, you know I love black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs