UA-22135472-1

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


Good Wednesday all!  I had the worst sleep since my kids were infants last night.  No, I'm not sick and neither are my kids.  No insomnia and no storms keeping me awake.  It was a 20-pound pug who thought it was playtime from midnight until 3am.  I eventually resorted to locking him in his crate and putting in earplugs (there may also have been idle threats of sending him to the Island of Lost Dogs.  He is now snoring peacefully as I am up for the day and living in a fog.  Grrrrrrrr, dog!
Look away.  I'm so ashamed:(

Sooooo as my title indicates, there are going to be some changes taking place in my life in the near future.  After 15 years of interior design I'm switching gears and building a new business.  More to come on that later but it's going to have an overlap effect on the blog.  I will still do my diy projects but maybe not at the rate I've been doing in the past.  I do still want to blog and I'm actually kind of excited about sharing other parts of my life with you.  You're still there, right???  I hope you're excited to read about other parts of my life as well.  

In an effort to not bore you I am giving you an opportunity to let me know what you might like to talk about.  You can chose as many options as you like or leave me a comment with topics I may not have thought about.

16 comments:

  1. Carol,
    Excited to see the changes taking place. Love your design so hoping you still show us some stuff now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Exciting! Can't wait to hear about your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you Carol on your new adventure(s).
    Better to tackle it all after a nap though:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear what's next! Such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - exciting things in store! Can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol,

    My first reaction was "oh dang" {maybe I uttered other words} cause I certainly enjoy reading about your design adventures but I quickly moved to "how great" cause it sounds like you are following your interests and expanding your horizons, which is all good for you. I'm not going anywhere {can't get rid of me that easily} and I look forward to whatever you have to share and honestly, as someone considering a start up herself, I'd love to hear about your experience in your new venture. Just toss in some design info from time to time, okay ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're opening a doggy day care????????? I KNEW it!!

    I'll read whatever you write, fool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Willis, you naughty boy! Don't you know play time is from 3am-6am not midnight to 3am. Rubee will have to come over there and whip you into shape!
    New Adventures! How exciting! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like exciting things are coming your way! Excited to see where this new road leads you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am dying to know what you're up to!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying to know what is up your sleeve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see an orange MCM chair in the mix! You did it!!! Change is in the air, and change is good... I'm right there with you, my friend ;-) Looking forward to what comes next - there are so many oysters out there, aren't there?

    ReplyDelete
  13. exciting!! I am also dying to know what you've got planned...looking forward to it!! My guess is that it's something with a "natural" slant...just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything you write, but especially thrift store finds, your interior ideas, DIY mixed in with anecdotes about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for your ch-ch-changes. Hopefully they include less puppy playing and more sleeping, so you can start your new business on a full night's sleep, lol. Best of luck and I can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs