UA-22135472-1

Monday, October 22, 2012

Problem Solved

I have been wanting to finish off my daughter's bedroom for months but I"ve been stuck on the fact that there's a horrible window behind her bed.  I kept thinking about roman blinds but I couldn't pull the trigger.  Then I saw this and all my questions were answered.


The brilliant and talented Christine of Bijou and Boheme blog just posted photos of her daughter's newly completed bedroom and it is gorg-eous!  It also gives me exactly the inspiration I needed to get this freaking bedroom finished already.  

Here is a perfect example of how sometimes an education in design combined with many years of practice can still render you motionless when it comes to your own home.  Thank you for inspiring me with this beautiful room Christine.


14 comments:

  1. And can we talk about the chandelier...love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room is gorgeous! And I really like the window treatments, too. I can see this working for a great focal point even without a nasty window to cover up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it! And yes, I haven't even had the time to think about anything in our home, but I know if/when I do I'm going to run into at least a bit of paralysis...esp because its taken me so long to do anything about. Sometimes the longer I wait, the worse it gets. It's like, now that I'm finally getting to this, it better be reallly good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gorgeous room, isn't it! A dream for any girl, even a grown up one! I'm sure your daughter's will be equally gorgeous! We will be waiting..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely gow-jus!! So classic too! Do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing? Best reveal in a while if you ask me! Looking forward to seeing your own daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful room! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, gotta love Christine - she just oozes great style, doesn't she? I don't think I've had such a nice bedroom, even as an adult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful room! Those window treatments are perfect. What a great job Christine did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see how annoying and distracting that could be. It's something that is in us to avoid covering up windows but this works awesome. Such a lovely room. Gonna go get myself some chocolate salted carmels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such a beautiful room! I find inspiration for my own and client's projects online every day. You just never know when you'll see that picture that stands out as a great solution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Room designs.... Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs