UA-22135472-1

Monday, December 10, 2012

Time for Dessert

Well hello.  Long time, no see.  I have been a bit of stranger in blogland recently and I can blame 100% of my absence on the soon-to-be new business.  Between designers, photographers, marketing classes and massive amounts of product orders I'm spent.  My house is a mess, the family is eating potato chips for dinner and I look a bit like this lady.


I plan to woo you back with ideas for desserts that will save your butt this holiday season.  I know you can't resist.





And because you worked so hard you definitely deserve to sit back, put your feet up and indulge in a little alcoholic treat.

So are we friends again?

12 comments:

  1. yum!I am excited to know about your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks yummy thanks for sharing Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality over quantity. You had me at marshmallows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure we all look like that cat on more than a few occasions. And thanks for the yummy treat temptation, I can feel my butt expanding already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell YES! You had me at salted caramel... can't wait to hear all about the business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so all over those marshmallows!!! I think they are my favorite thing to photograph, now that I shot some for you :-) Perhaps I should superimpose the green cupcake in order to get that shot we are missing..... just a thought. Hope you guys got a chance to have some dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - yummy, much! I looove the peppermint marshmallows. They are so pretty! As for you, I think you're the sweetest of the bunch, and yup, still friends ;-) MIA comes with the territory when you're getting a new business up and running! I'm dying for the launch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I'm with Lisa... salted caramel always stops me in my tracks! ;) But, did I miss something?!! NEW business? What are you up to Carol?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see it all unveiled! yes, we are still friends. I am a bit absent as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally friends again. I am easily wooed by sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I was going to hold a grudge until I saw the peppermint marshmallows. Yum! Good luck with your new endeavor and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs