UA-22135472-1

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Fresh Start

Happy New Year to all of you.  I love this time of year because it's a fresh start.  Anything and everything are possibilities in a new year.  I have some huge dreams for 2013 and I can't wait to make them happen.

I am serious about my goals for this year.  So serious that I spent an evening this week with my 11-year-old huddled around the dining table with our boards and sharpie markers.  We created a list of goals that cover business, fitness, food, personal growth and travel.  I didn't stop at setting the goal, that would be way too easy.  I also created a list of ways in which I will accomplish these goals.  Accountability is always key for me so I'm hoping that this keeps me in line.
Next week I'll be launching my new business that I've been quietly working on for a couple of months.  Things are almost finished so I can finally share with you that the business is an online retail shop specializing in beauty products for women.  Make sure you come back for links to my new business Facebook page because there will be lots of great giveaways happening throughout the week.  Until then, I hope your new year is off to a great start as well.


18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the launch! And for dreaming big. Good luck on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh how exciting about your shop!! Can't wait to hear more about that! Happy New Year, Carol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turning dreams into action plans using bright colored markers ... as always, inspirational. Sending you my best wishes for a wonderful 2013 and a successful business launch. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to hear more about your new business! Wishing you TONS of success in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new business venture - and kudos for having the courage to follow your dreams. Best wishes for your every success - and Happy New Year!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very exciting! Here's a big and beautiful 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I can't wait to hear about the new business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, and a huge Congratulations, Carol!!! I can't wait for the unveiling of the mystery products :-) Cheers to you... clink, clink, CLINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Carol! Hope some of those products are for those of us with extremely sensitive skin-I could use some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such inspiring goal setting! I wish you all the best with your new business venture as well as your other goals Carol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so proud to be a part of your new endeavor. I know you will go leaps and bounds with it. Your post is super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Carol! Such exciting news and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your new venture! Big dreams will turn into big realities for you! Of that I am sure! Happy New Year, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So excited for you on your new venture! I am sure you are going to have a great 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited for you on your new venture! I am sure you are going to have a great 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs