UA-22135472-1

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Free Printable Meal Planners

Are you getting organized this new year?  I am working hard to be better organized and one of the things I decided to do was get serious about meal planning.  Not just the meals but the list of ingredients.  I hate going to the grocery store every day but this is what happens when I don't plan my menu.  I looked around and narrowed it down to what I think are the best and most creative planners.  

This Designer Cooks



Jenny Collier Photography









If your New Year's Resolution is to cook less then this is the one you're going to need.  


I hope you found one you like to get you started on being an organized cook.


9 comments:

  1. These are such a great idea! I have to admit I'm never that organized and really should get my act together. Luckily there's a grocery store almost downstairs of my building so running down for ingredients isn't too bad if I decide on something on a whim. If I was in Canada doing my normal big weekly grocery shop, I would definitely be doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a cute meal plan list in my life. We've been meal planning for about 2 months and it's pretty awesome. Although I'd love the take out route as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sharing the same brain again :) I just had this conversation with the boys. They are to meal plan for the week and I will go "hunt and gather". It should be pretty interesting to see what they come up with. I am so using the first printable, thanks lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea. I'm going to use the first one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just did our first week of planning, but seriously need to reign it in! We planned for leftovers, but cooked in volume too much and the fridge is already bulging... it's only Wednesday! We don't have to run to the store, though, and I'm loving that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that hubby is retired, I leave it up to him to cook on the days I'm at work and to do all the grocery shopping - I HATE grocery shopping! It's made for some interesting meals.... at least everything has been edible, more or less ;-)

    I like meal planner #2 the best - nice bright colours and simple layout. I'm pretty sure hubby's favourite would be the last one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable are these????? Tooo cute. I love the one with the pots and pans. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my colorful meal planner. I appreciate it. :)

    http://jennycollier.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs