UA-22135472-1

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Monday, Already?

How did this happen?  It's Monday again.  Already!  I don't like that but what can we do?  

I had a lovely weekend including getting lots of chores done (yay), having some great family time and taking some girlies to see Life of Pi.  I was seriously worried about seeing this movie because I LOVE the book.  If you are feeling the same, let me assure you that Ang Lee has proven himself to be the Director of the Century with this one.  It was brilliant! 


Today I'm over at My Best Friend Craig blog talking about my Craigslist acquisitions.  Charmaine is the queen of the deal but I'm willing to share my rookie finds.  Come by and visit..

Have a very happy Monday my friends!

9 comments:

  1. I just came from you post. I love what you did with your finds. I don't think I have heard of that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to see that movie. Has it already come and gone? I didn't see it when my daughter and I checked out the movie listings over the weekend. Headed over to check out your craig scores!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it sooo good? No went with my little nephew and our eyes were glued to the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to see LIfe of Pi this weekend too! I hadn't read the book so I had nothing to compare it to but it was stunning! Of course we also saw Gangster Squad (gotta please my guy too) and I actually enjoyed it as well. Don't weekends go by WAY too fast? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one who read and loved the book and has, therefore, been afraid to see the movie. Glad to know I won't be disappointed!! Heading over to see your craigslist finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again Carol! Might have to see Life of Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I couldn't get into the book. He lost me in the very beginning! Maybe I should try it again? I just finished A Casual Vacancy - great book!

    As for the shout-out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't get into the book either! (At least I'm not the only one...) I would give the movie a shot though on your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're just so freakin' talented :) I love all of those treasures you created!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs