UA-22135472-1

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome The Bright Box!

So after months of teasers and hints I'm thrilled to be able to fully introduce you to my new baby today.


WHAT IS THE BRIGHT BOX
The Bright Box is an online boutique specializing in luxury beauty and lifestyle products for the Impossible Woman.

What makes it different from other online boutiques is that we searched for the best products and combined them into gift boxes.  They are all wrapped up in beautiful boxes so she'll be thrilled from the moment she receives the gift.



THE IMPOSSIBLE WOMAN

The Bright Box was designed with the Impossible Woman in mind. She’s impossible because she has impeccable taste and style. She’s smart, savvy and doesn’t consume without purpose. She’s impossible to buy for because she has her finger on the pulse of what’s current, can buy what she needs and knows what she wants.
How do you impress an Impossible Woman? You give her something that will wow her with its quality, beauty and unique appeal. An Impossible Woman takes note of every little detail so make sure it shines.  
The Impossible Woman takes pride in the way she presents a gift to others. We do the same on your behalf. Every Bright Box is beautifully presented and packaged so that when it arrives it lets her know that you’ve done the impossible. You’ve found the gift she’ll love...guaranteed.

GIVING BACK 

We want all women to feel special. For every 10 Bright Boxes we sell we'll donate a Bright Box to a woman in need. Join our discussion on Facebook and help us chose our next donation.  If you know a woman who has suffered impossible circumstances we want to hear about her.  If you have a favourite charity that helps women in need, tell us about that as well.  


GIVEAWAY


Now for the fun part.  This week while I launch The Bright Box there will be a daily giveaway on our Facebook page. Come on by and enter to win!

Other ways to keep in touch with The Bright Box...


Thanks so much to all of you who have been supportive while I get this venture up and running.  I have been so lucky to have such an outpouring of enthusiasm and optimism for this project.  You are truly appreciated!!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you are officially one of the busiest women I know. This is a great idea and I know it will be a huge success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy launch day and best wishes for The Bright Box. I think you've identified an interesting demographic - "the impossible {to shop for} woman" who already knows what she wants and probably has the means to purchase for her self, so the convenience, packaging, service and giving back to the community will be value-added aspects for shopping for someone at your site. I'm not on Facebook {I know! it's impossible to believe that I can survive in this world!} so I wanted to add my support for your venture here on the blog. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. This is awesome. Much luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and kudos to you for taking this leap! Wishing you all the success in the world... and do you have my husband's contact information? Just asking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and the best of luck on this endeavour. I like the name, and the "impossible woman" . I am sure it will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carol! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Best wishes with this, Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your launch of The Bright Box! Wahoo! I know a couple of impossible to buy for women. Great concept, that gives back! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your new venture! so exited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COngratulations!! Love the concept, and know that I and some of my best friends would be all over this. can't wait to check it out more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great, Carol! An excellent idea. Wishing you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your definition of the "Impossible Woman", you have me interested for sure and I wish you the best of luck - and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool idea! Destined to be a success. Just hopped over the "like" your page and now I'll spread the word on Facebook. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great website Carol! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Carol! So happy for you!! Much luck in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs