UA-22135472-1

Friday, March 1, 2013

Glam Up a Notebook

Today is my baby girl's birthday.  She's not such a baby anymore as she turned 12.  I can't even start to think about how that makes me.

She loves to write stories and sketch fashion designs so I thought a glammed up notebook would be the perfect diy gift.


My Supplies

Glitter Spray Paint, Gold Leaf Paint, Frog Tape, Notebook and accessories not shown.

1. Ue your Frog Tape and tape off all the areas you don't want painted.  Spray with the glitter spray paint (this goes on very light so you'll need multiple coats but don't overspray because it will run).

2. Once the spray paint has completely dried start to accessorize with ribbon and hot glue.

3. Using a toothpick I added gold dots (use a very light hand here because the gold paint spreads across the surface quickly and you can easily end up with a blob instead of a polka dot).



With notebook in hand, go forth and create.  Have a great weekend everybody.  I'll be in full on pre-teen giggle land over here this weekend hosting pizza making, sleepover, mall shopping, swimming extravaganza.

This is a sponsored post brought to you by FrogTape. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday baby girl. I really need a notebook, and if it looked good, I may actually use it. I am in love with those drops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creation!!! Have a wonderful birthday weekend with Olivia ..... sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Sounds like a superfun preteen weekend! Rock out to some Justin Bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Carol! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design Add-On's by Designer Blogs