WHAT YOU NEED
1. Something white
2. Rit dye (or any boxed tie dye kit)
3. Bottles for mixing the dye. The dollar store is great and ketchup and mustard bottles abound at this time of year.
1. Pinch the centre of your fabric and start pulling in a circular direction
2. Keep going until you have all your fabric rolled into a ball.
3. Wrap elastics around it to secure the shape.
4. Start adding the dye, making sure to get into the centre of the roll. Flip over and repeat.
5. Wrap in plastic and let it sit overnight so the dye will set.
I also had a tank top that was a little un-white so after saying I wouldn't wear it, I may change my mind.